DESIGNING A LIGHT ADVERTISEMENT / PRELIMINARY DESIGN
The design and final appearance of the signage can have a huge impact on your brand. That's why our entire team of signage experts works with you to understand your branding goals while meeting your needs and expectations from project initiation to installation. We have design capabilities and many years of experience in 3D design. Our team of graphic designers and engineers are experts in the spatial design of all kinds of signage in the form of external and internal identification. Our knowledge and extensive experience in the advertising industry allows us to transform a simple logo into an engineering mark that will meet production parameters while maintaining the vision and identity of the brand. We know that the process of developing a creative design, with understanding local regulations, can be daunting, especially when it comes to production time or production budget. We're here to eliminate all problems from your entire ad building process. By transforming your logo into branding, we maximize it to obtain the best visibility. When creating a signage project tailored to the budget, we use the best materials that will survive the long-term performance of the advertisement. We always discuss all the "WOW factor" options that make your project unique. For clients who have corporate graphic specifications, our designers take care of every detail to meet all expectations. We will simply illuminate your ideas!
THE ART OF CREATING ADVERTISEMENTS IS ALIVE AND IT IS DOING WELL.
Pretende offers design services starting from creating a new logo to complete directional infographic identification designs. We can take into account your existing projects or give your company a completely new look, adapting to the new image of your coherent identification.
THE PRELIMINARY DESIGN SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Preparation / development of a professional design of the initial brand logotype including all details related to the production of advertising.
- Implementation of the latest technologies and advertising construction processes into the project.
- Updating the marking or redesigning it all over again.
- Preparation of graphic files for the production process.
- Engineering appraisal of the project value.
- Suggestions to help you find the right material and the right construction methods, as well as to cut costs and get the look you want.
- Quality assurance during the design of the work.
- Communication and coordination with other contractors on site for the smooth running of the advertising assembly process.
- On-site check / installation access and electrical requirements.
- Implementation of industry knowledge of trends in products and design into the project.
- Transfer of expert knowledge integrated with the entire signage building process.