3D letterforms / letter shape forming / spatial folding
Solid and durable work in Pretende
The work involves manual, hand-forming to put the letters together.
The construction of the letters is done with the most robust and durable materials to ensure a long lasting product.
Pretende 3D letters can be made from acrylic, polycarbonate, metal or molded aluminum. Molding spatial letters illuminated as well as non-illuminated. 3D lettering formed from a wide range of materials, colors, finishes and sizes.
Continuous work with fonts, designs and shapes to suit the unique preferences and requirements of Pretende
- Preparing the components required to build 3D letters
- Ensuring maximum visual impact of the letter built.
- Welding or gluing sides of letters
- Operating the machine, bending machine to bend the sides of the letters.
Working with materials to build signage.
Experience and expertise welcome.
Apprenticeship in the technique of manual forming of letter sides
- Stable employment and salary
- Job training.
Technical worker / ad fitter
A job offer addressed to people looking for a solid, serious, permanent job.
Building advertisements is work for people with manual skills. It includes cooperative team work.
- Twisting, puting ads together
- Using power tools such as: drill-driver, drill, etc.
- Ability to work and communicate in a group during activities.
- Discussing the various stages of work on an ongoing basis during the work.
- Put the elements together according to the assembly instructions.
Stable, solid salary, the possibility of various types of training courses that ensure industry development.
Work from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please send your CV with a photo to the company address: firstname.lastname@example.org and write "Career in Pretende" in the title.